Get your 2018/19 second half of the season ticket now and don't miss a GC game as your host team in the Letzigrund Zurich stadium anymore!
(U26/U16/AHV/IV) special offers
- special offers for fans under the age of 26 (U26/U16) and for recipients of retirement or disability benefits (AHV/IV)
- latest permissible date of birth for discounted season tickets:
o U16: 1 January 2003
o U26: 1 January 1993
o AHV: 1 January 1955 or 1 July 1954
- Please enclose a copy of your ID with the order form or send one to ticketing[at]gcz.ch.
- Special offer for families (at least 1 adult/at least 1 child). Children do not have to be your own.
- There is unreserved seating in the Family Corner.
- GC Family Corner season tickets can only be purchased using the order form.
- A copy of the children's ID must be enclosed with the order form.
2018/19 second half of the season tickets
Tickets paid for by 14 December 2018 will be sent out before Christmas.
Second half of the season tickets ordered can only be delivered after payment has been received or after proof of payment has been received. The processing period after receipt of payment takes at least 5 working days.
Forgotten season tickets
If the season ticket is forgotten, the season ticket holder can personally purchase a replacement ticket at the box office against proof of ownership and payment of a fee of CHF 5.00 per season.If the ticket is forgotten again, the holder shall be charged the full price of a single ticket.
Lost season tickets
If you can provide adequate proof of a written request to the GFAG office, we will replace your lost season ticket for a fee of CHF 30 to cover processing and production costs.
- Lost before match day: If you lose your season ticket, you need to notify us in writing at email@example.com. You can collect your new season ticket from ticket office 1 (special counter) at the next home match and pay the processing fee in cash.
- Lost on match day: If you can provide adequate proof of ownership, we will issue you with a replacement ticket at ticket office 1 (special counter) free of charge. You can collect your new season ticket from ticket office 1 (special counter) at the next home match and pay the processing fee in cash.
You can find more information about GC season tickets in the Grasshopper Fussball AG General Terms and Conditions for Ticketing (GTCT).