Goals and philosophy
Grasshopper Club Zurich organises a five-day football camp for children aged between 6 and 13. With the support of qualified coaches, the children learn about the Grasshopper football philosophy in a way that's fun and suitable for their age. However, the fun and pleasure of playing football are always the focus of the GC Kids Camp!
- We respect each other and behave in an exemplary manner both on and off the pitch.
- We are confident and self-assured and always give our all for the success of the team.
- We never give up and always strive to be better.
GC playing philosophy
- We play an attacking and dynamic style of football.
- Our players learn to master the ball in every game situation.
- Skills are taught in individual (one-on-one) and group (passing) exercises and games.
As part of every camp we offer goalkeeper training sessions. Each week, a GC goalkeeping coach runs a training session (around 90 minutes). This gives the new "Lindners", "Bürkis" or "Sommers" the chance to gain some top expert tips.
|1st child||CHF 320|
|2nd child (sibling)||CHF 280|
- Football coaching based on the GC philosophy
- Food (in the morning, at lunch and in the afternoon)
- Kickabouts with GC stars including autograph session
- Training set (shirt, shorts, socks, backpack, drinking bottle, cap and a ball)
- Season ticket 21/22 (Secor B or C)
- Certificate and medal
- A small GC surprise
- Memory book
|Year of birth:||1989|
|Role:||GC Kids Camp Project Leader|
|Joined GC in:||2020|
|T:||+41 (0)44 447 46 78|
It's my job to handle all administrative matters relating to the GC Kids Camps.
Specifically, this means monitoring the entire registration process, including payments, and receiving feedback and criticism. I'm also responsible for marketing (online and on-site), finding locations together with the Camp Leader and handling the budget/finances, as well as acting as the interface to the head of materials and calling on first team players.
As Camp Leader we're responsible for ensuring that the camp is implemented in a professional manner. We want the enthusiastic kids to feel like young Hoppers throughout the week. We are also in charge of hiring coaches and strategically selecting camp locations.
Grasshopper Club Zurich attaches great importance to highly skilled coaches.
The GC Kids Camps can fall back onto a major pool of coaches with many experienced professionals.
Since 2019 the GC National League A players Chiara Rauso, Fiona Hubler, Selina Eymann, Deborah Karrer and Noa Schärz, among others, have worked as coaches for the GC Kids Camp. For a number of years now, André "Bigi" Meier, five-time Swiss league and 1983 cup winner with GC, has been a permanent feature in the team of coaches. Further coaches from the grassroots department of the Hoppers, well-trained coaches from regional clubs and former GC grassroots players top off the selection.
Stay up-to-date and ahead of the rest
Register for the newsletter today and be among the first to learn of any new information. We will send all the information about the Kids Camp directly to your door. You can terminate your subscription to the newsletter at any time.