Goals and philosophy
The Grasshopper Club Zürich organises a five-day football camp for children aged between 6 and 13. With the support of qualified coaches, the children learn about the Grasshopper football philosophy in a way that's fun and suitable for their age. However, the fun and pleasure of playing football are always the focus of the GC Kids Camp!
- We respect each other and behave in an exemplary manner both on and off the pitch.
- We are confident and self-assured and always give our all for the success of the team.
- We never give up and always strive to be better.
GC playing philosophy
- We play an attacking and dynamic style of football.
- Our players learn to master the ball in every game situation.
- Skills are taught in individual (one-on-one) and group (passing) exercises and games.
As part of every camp we offer goalkeeper training sessions. Each week, a GC goalkeeping coach runs a training session (around 90 minutes). This gives the new "Lindners", "Bürkis" or "Sommers" the chance to gain some top expert tips.
|1st child||CHF 320|
|2nd child (sibling)||CHF 280|
- Football coaching based on the GC philosophy
- Food (in the morning, at lunch and in the afternoon)
- Kickabouts with GC stars including autograph session
- Training set (shirt, shorts, socks, backpack and a ball)
- Season ticket 19/20 (Secor B or C)
- Certificate and medal
- A small GC surprise
- Memory book
|Year of birth:||1985|
|Joined GC in:||2006|
|T:||+41 (0)44 447 46 46|
As Camp Leader I'm responsible for ensuring that the camp is implemented in a professional manner. We want the enthusiastic kids to feel like young Hoppers throughout the week. I am also in charge of hiring coaches and strategically selecting camp locations.
Previous roles at GC:
Childrens' football scout and coach, sports administrator, youth team scout and coach, youth team manager, FooTeCo manager, camp leader.
|Year of birth:||1987|
|Role:||GC Kids Camp Project Leader|
|Joined GC in:||2018|
|T:||+41 (0)44 447 46 78|
It's my job to handle all administrative matters relating to the GC Kids Camps.
Specifically, this means monitoring the entire registration process, including payments, and receiving feedback and criticism. I'm also responsible for marketing (online and on-site), finding locations together with the Camp Leader and handling the budget/finances, as well as acting as the interface to the head of materials and calling on first team players.