Dates and registration
GC Football School – individual coaching by professionals.
The GC Football School offers a unique experience for all football-mad kids and youngsters. At both its locations, in Dietikon and in Zurich, children aged between 6 and 13 are given specifically targeted support by our GC coaches. Each week, the coaches work with the juniors on their individual strengths and weaknesses. As the training groups are limited to 12 participants, the GC coaches can focus on the young athletes in the best way possible. For all young footballers, this advanced level training is therefore an ideal addition to training at their clubs.
What we offer
What we offer at a glance:
- Weekly 90-minute coaching sessions in Dietikon in spring and autumn (Wednesday afternoon) and Zurich (Sunday morning)
- 10-session subscription package for CHF 400.00
- Training shirt
- Performance level: beginners to club players
- Two age groups: 10-13 and 6-9
- Number of participants: minimum of 6 and maximum of 60 children
- Number of coaches: 1 coach per 12 children
Participating in training and equipment
Participating in training:
It is only possible to take part in training sessions if you have registered online beforehand. You cannot register in person at the sessions.
- Provided by the GC Football School: training shirt (will be sent by post after you purchase a 10 session subscription)
- To bring with you: training shorts, socks, shin pads, football boots, water bottle (depending on the weather raincoat, pullover, etc.)
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact:
E: footballschool[at]gcz.ch / T: +41 (0)44 447 46 78