Accreditation for media professionals
Grasshopper Club Zürich is happy to support media representatives in their work. To apply for accreditation for GC home matches, please fill out the form below. Due to Covid-19 regulations, there are special requirements and guidelines. We would like to draw your attention to the following points:
- Accredited media representatives must present a Covid certificate (GGG) and ID at the entrance of the stadium. Access to the stadium is not possible without a valid Covid certificate.Accreditation requests must be submitted no later than 72 hours before the start of the match. Accreditation requests submitted after this deadline will not be processed.
- Photographers and TV staff members working by the pitch side will be given a photographer's bib at the entrance, for which a deposit is required (ID /driver's licence/ 20CHF). After returning the bib at the end of the match, the deposit will be returned.
- Grasshopper Club Zurich will only accredit media representatives who are members of a recognised press association.
- Each media representative must enclose a clear work assignment from the editor-in-chief when applying for accreditation.
- Only accredited journalists/photographers has access to the stadium without any exceptions.
- Grasshopper Club Zurich reserves the right to refuse accreditation requests for capacity reasons.
- Accredited media representatives will be admitted to the Letzigrund stadium in Zurich on match day no earlier than 90 minutes before the start of the match. Please use entrance 1 on the Baslerstrasse.
- Free WLAN and seat allocation will be handed out after entering the stadium.
- Interview requests for after the match must be submitted to the Head of Communication Gianluca de Cristofaro (079/618 19 57) no later than 15 minutes before the end of the match.
- The interview zone is located at the bottom of the main stand, at the level of the players' tunnel, near the barrier to the athletics track.
Rules of conduct for media representatives
- The following papers are mandatory to access to the stadium:
- Confirmation of accreditation
- Covid certificate (fully vaccinated, tested negative or recovered from Covid)
- Media representatives are obliged to use the workstation that was assigned to them.
- The hygiene regulations of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) must be observed during the entire stay at the Letzigrund stadium.
- Grasshopper Club Zurich will immediately expel individuals who do not comply with the applicable hygiene rules in the stadium.
- Your contact person at the match is Gianluca de Cristofaro (079/618 19 57).