Accreditation for media professionals
Grasshopper Club Zürich is keen to support the work of media professionals. By completing the accreditation form below, you can become an accredited media provider for GC home matches. Please bear in mind the following information:
- Accreditation requests must be submitted no later than 72 hours before the match is due to start.
- Grasshopper Club Zürich only accredits media professionals who belong to a recognised press association and have a specific work assignment.
- Accreditations can be collected from the MediaCenter at the Letzigrund Stadium in Zurich starting from 90 minutes before kick-off. Please use Entrance 1 on Baslerstrasse.
- There is no free parking available. Information on parking facilities near the Letzigrund Stadium can be found here.
- Free WiFi is available in the MediaCenter.
- Please note that the MediaCenter will be open for up to two and a half hours after the end of the match.
- Season accreditation are not valid for games in the Helvetia Schweizer Cup.
Grasshopper Club Zürich is grateful for your cooperation and hopes you enjoy watching an attractive and fair game of football.
Media Contact (Sport)
T: +41 (0) 44 447 46 58